Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday present arrives

  After 14 days my "gallery wrapped canvas" photo has arrived. It is a panoramic photograph that I created from ten photos taken in August of this year. After finishing the final image I found that I could not put it away as usual. I kept bringing it back to view. Not sure why but I just couldn't see it often enough.
  I found a company that could reproduce the photo, 12" x 36" on canvas and decided to order it as my birthday present compliments of my wife and parents. At the same time I ordered a 12" x 36"matte print of a mountain range at Squaw Bay. It is another photo that I can't seem to stop viewing. Michael's has a frame for the print and I have a coupon for 40% off so the photo will get framed and hung shortly.
Below is a picture of the canvas photo hanging in my living room. The line down the right side is the reflection of the flash off the corner of the frame.


If your looking to get large prints done for a reasonable price then checkout Posterjack in Toronto.They have too many options to list so you'll have to check it out yourself. I'm impressed with the results.

No comments: