Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Miracle?

I've never been one to believe in miracles. Things happen for a reason. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you go back in my blog to Oct 2010 and read " Getting Past Why". If you start there and work forward to here you will understand. It seems the blocked carotid artery in Dade's neck, the one that got crushed during labour, the one that would never allow blood flow,  the one that has caused so much concern, is working.  I don't understand it , his parents don't understand it, and the doctors don't understand it.We were told the damage was permanent. But it is good news now and for the future. Whats done is done, and the latest mri shows no change. No more trips to London, they can't do anything more. If I didn't tell you , you would never know. They say "time heals", I guess it must be true. 

So is it a miracle or not? I don't know. What I do know is that this little guy has beaten the odds. An unbelievable, million to one, chain of events has led him to today. I believe he is here for a reason, he is a survivor.


No comments: