Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Reworked Giant

Thursday's picture of the Sleeping Giant wasn't so great ( see below ). So I decided to rework it in Photoshop to produce something a little different. It took about an hour to come up with the final result. I probably should have done it to the original image then reduced the size as I'm interested in printing it. Could I do it again? Probably.

Wendy is running & working Saturday so I'm going to take off and go for a boat ride & do a little fishing. Not sure if Christopher is comming, I asked but didn't really get an answer. I'm going either way. Most likely to Sibley, that way I can do a little walking & shooting ( picture) as well.









I like this, might need a little more work on the lower section.
More blues & less darkness to even it out would help make
the giant stand out more.

No comments: