Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Maybe next Saturday

Christopher & I had planned to go out fishing today, but that's not going to happen. With the forecast of rain we decided not to head out. I was looking forward to getting the boat out and spending some time on the water with Christopher. I bought a rod, reel, fishing license, fuel, lunch, and was all set to go. Unfortunately Sunday is out so I guess we will have to wait until next weekend.

I haven't really been happy with the pictures from my new camera. They just don't seem to have the same look as the ones from my old camera. The colours are sort of bland. So I've spent some time just making adjustment to the contrast, sharpness and saturation levels in the Program mode on the camera. I set up two user defined picture styles and took a pile of pictures using the standard setting and both user defined settings. With three styles to look at it didn't take long to figure out that it's me and not the camera producing the bland pictures. Bumping the contrast and saturation levels up a bit made a huge difference. Still not 100% but much better than it was. Below are some of the most recent pictures with the user defined picture style.








No comments: