Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Macro shots

I've finally progressed to the new year at work and can relax a bit. Last night was solid paper work to get caught up to date with everything. Until the year end is complete I can't do any computer work. Bills & invoices waiting to be processed were piling up. But once I close out last year there is no going back so it is important not to forget anything. Like clearing off the GST report. Not a big deal but it is part of closing out the year. The computer asks if you would like to do a back up first, and I do, but after the back up is done you have to go back and clear the report manually. I assumed it was automatic. It's not the first time and won't be the last. Oh well. I took some time out to try a new attachment on the Canon. A bellows. I couldn't seem to get it to work unless I had the camera about 2" from the subject. Great magnification but a little tough to get close to anything. Gotta read the book I guess. The pictures below were taken this evening with a 50mm or 18-55mm lens with a 500D close up lens added on the front.











No comments: