Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Great Weekend


I'm still recovering from the weekend of camping, or should I say excessive exercise. The first weekend is always the hardest on the old body. At least I know I'm not the only one that suffered, or is still suffering. Kimberly & Andy came out for the day Saturday and Christopher & Leslie joined us for two nights. I think everyone had a good time. Three dogs was a challenge for a while. Really two cause Roxy doesn't want to get involved. She has never really liked playing with other dogs, she is more interested in people. After about 20 min of the other two dogs chasing each other and disappearing I thought we should attach them collar to collar with a one foot lead. Wow did that work good, not only did it slow them down but it seemed to keep them in check. They still moved around a lot but Shadow took charge and had Kella along for the ride. We tried connecting Roxy with a second lead but she refused to move. It lasted about 20 seconds as she was just not interested. Wendy and Roxy left Sunday around 1PM cause Wendy had a supper Sunday and run to attend on Monday. Christopher, Leslie and I walked to T-Harbour and back Sunday afternoon. A walk which I'm still paying for in stiffness.

Bike - 26km
Walking - 23km

Anyway, below are some pictures of things that caught my eye on the weekend.



Acorn on the beach




White Tail



Fisherman's Cabin



Mushroom growth


Little Rodent


Up Rooted


Dandelion


Bullrush

Sleeping Giant

Babies, 11 for now


Moon, near full May 22

No comments: