Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poor Baby

I've noticed in the last month or so that my baby is going blind. She, Roxy, is just over 9 years old. She can't see up close, distance seems to be ok. It has gotten worse lately. She keeps running into thing ( walls, doors, hydro poles ) and smacking her nose, which is in rough shape as it is. The auto immune disorder that attacks her nose is not getting any better. Steroids are the only answer to help her nose but the side effects are not good either. Now she seems to be having trouble walking. I think maybe she fell going down the stairs cause she didn't see them. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if her hind end gets any better. If not then she needs to see the vet. She spends a lot of time in her cage just laying. There used to be a time when she could run 20K, but those days are gone. She has trouble doing 5K. It makes me so sad.



No comments: